Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Join Julia Clarke for this illuminating teacher training in the art and skill of guiding the collective towards holistic, embodied ease, or sukha, through Restorative Yoga.
Dates: November 1-3, 2019 at Mountain Soul Yoga in Edwards, CO
Restorative Yoga is a deeply therapeutic practice in which the practitioner engages in intentional rest, sustained in reclining postures, to regenerate and rejuvenate today’s stressed body-mind complex. You will learn how to sequence your Restorative classes for optimal flow and minimal turbulence and how to create and weave thoughtfully chosen meditations and imagery through your classes to inspire self-care. You will leave ready to teach Restorative Yoga in a class or private setting, with an integrated understanding of how this healing modality functions to combat stress and fatigue.
Areas of study:
- Anatomy, physiology and energetics of Restorative Yoga
- Using props to facilitate deep relaxation
- Understanding the Nervous System’s role in stress response
- Sequencing classes towards a specific anatomical focus, mood or season
- Create and guide artful meditations to nourish the mind and Nervous System
- Appropriate pranayama for a restful practice
Ideal for current and aspiring yoga teachers, and passionate practitioners who recognize the importance of Yoga’s more lunar aspects and practices.
DATES: November 1-3, 2019
TIMES: Friday, 6pm-9pm Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 9am-6pm
LOCATION: Mountain Soul Yoga in Edwards, CO
- Earlybird and Alumni (through September 26) $340
- Regular (after October 1) $395
20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Yoga Alliance and includes a manual
Registration is through the Colorado School of Yoga