Yoga + Ayurveda Rejuvenation Retreat in India
with Julia Clarke, Deacon Carpenter & Vaidya Hemant Gupta
February 22 – March 5, 2020
Rajah Island, Kerala, India
Balance. It’s something we all strive for, but seem to have little time to practice. At their core, Ayurveda and Yoga help us understand how to balance our mind and body by understanding our individual wellness needs by being able to identify the signs of imbalance to prevent illness.
This 2-week retreat will not only expose you to the outstanding benefits of Ayurveda and Yoga therapy, but also learn about the history, philosophy and practical application of Ayurveda in your daily life.
Our retreat is designed for you to relax and rejuvenate your mind and body and to heal from the effects of your busy life. Our retreat is designed to be practical for the health practitioner, Yoga teacher or anyone seeking the health benefits of Ayurvedic therapies. Additionally, our retreat has an educational component, designed to deepen your Ayurvedic knowledge as it relates to the practice of Yoga included in the retreat price.
All fees are inclusive (except airfare). These fees cover:
- Double occupancy room with A/C and private bathroom
- Dosha-specific Vegetarian or vegan meals
- Full Ayurvedic analysis and evaluation
- 12 Days of personalized Panchakarma (purification and bliss therapy) treatments
- Herbal protocols in conjunction with your Panchakarma treatments
- Deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- Optional workshops and lessons on Ayurveda & the Vedic sciences
- Temple visits
- A visit to a local spice farm
- Ayurvedic cooking classes
- Daily Yoga classes
- Individual Yoga therapy assessment & customized personal practice
- Temple visits
- Complementary copy of “A little Bit of Ayurveda” by Deacon Carpenter
The full cost of this 2-week Ayurvedic rejuvenation program is $2,500 (before November 1, 2019) or $3,100 (after November 1, 2019).
Please note that airfare is NOT included in this program fee.
Once you’ve been accepted into the program, a deposit of $1,200.00 USD is required to secure your reservation. This includes a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD.
Depending on when you enroll, the remainder of your balance will be due when you arrive at Rajah Island
The deadline to sign up is December 31, 2019.
Space is limited, so be sure to register today!